|Gallery | Relationship | Quotes|
|Other Names, etc.||Crawling Chaos|
God of Thousand Forms
Nyarlathotep (ナイアーラトテップ Naiāratoteppu) is one of the antagonists in the story.
Nyarlathotep takes the appearance of a skinny tall man, who wears a black helmet with a wicked smile on it, a black buttoned shirt and a long tattered cape. He can change his face appearance to whatever he wants.
He wanted humans to be able to stand without relying on a Diva. So he started kidnapping Elves to be used as test subjects, so they could be on par with divas. However, this is just a means for his true goal of restoring power to Cthulhu Mythos.
- Sanity Down: Nyarlathotep has the power to control minds and emotions of others using this power.
- Psycho Noise: Sends out a wave of sound that makes it harder for enemies to concentrate in such things as chanting etc.
- Nyarlathotep originates from the Cthulhu myths.
- Although the deity's name is fictional, it bears the historical Egyptian suffix -hotep, meaning "peace" or "satisfaction."
- Nyarlathotep is a name used for a character in the works of H. P. Lovecraft and other writers. The character is commonly known in association with its role as a malign deity in the Lovecraft Mythos fictional universe, where it is known as the Crawling Chaos.