|Gallery | Relationship | Quotes|
|Other Names, etc.||Loptr|
|Manga debut||Chapter 12|
|Light Novel debut||Light Novel Volume 1|
Loki (ロキ Roki) is the Norse god of mischief and is the Main Antagonist of the series.
Loki takes the appearance of a gigantic dragon. In human form, Loki takes the appearance of a young man in his teens who has neck-length silver-blue hair and jade colored eyes, he wears a white suit with a black sleeve. The suit is also adorned with black fur and red ribbons. Loki also wears two earrings and a black ornament on the head.
Loki has a cruel, merciless, and arrogant personality. He underestimates his opponents a lot as when he underestimated Kazuki however in the end he accepted him not as just a "mere human" but as a Solomon's king. He doesn't seem to care about his master Kaya because he was only using her to get his body back. Loki's one and only goal is to make Ragnarök happen and cause havoc around the world.
Loki is a famous legendary dragon that has contracted Kaya sometime in the past.
He appears with Kaya in fight against the Student Council. After the battle has ended Loki started to gather illegal magicians and declared war with the government. Loki began to commence guerrilla attacks to the Knight Order in the whole country.
- Divine Sword: A giant sword that is as long and big as a human being, it looks as if it is a giant mouth with teeth.
- Laevateinn: (Damaged Twig): Loki swings his Divine Sword, creating a large blade of of fire.
- Loki originates from Norse mythology.
- In Norse mythology, Loki (/ˈloʊki/), Loptr, or Hveðrungr is a god or jötunn (or both).
- He is the son of a frost giant and a Norse god.
- In Norse mythology, Lævateinn is a weapon mentioned in the Poetic Edda poem Fjölsvinnsmál.