|“||Leme will make you a harem king!||”|
–Leme to Kazuki, Volume 1, Chapter 2
|Gallery | Relationship | Quotes|
|Other Names, etc.||Leme (レメ Reme)|
Lesser Key of Solomon
|Affiliation||National Knight Academy|
Hibiki (former contractor)
|Manga debut||Chapter 3|
|Light Novel debut||Light Novel Volume 1|
Leme is a petite young girl who has long silver hair, dark tan colored skin, yellow eyes as well as white star-shaped tattoos on her forehead, arms and legs, Leme is always seen with a white tunic and black armbands. When Leme transforms to her original form, she becomes noticeably taller and her breasts become bigger, in this form she wears a revealing black dress with yellow bracelets. The marking on her forehead becomes bigger and a black "halo" appears behind her.
Leme speaks in the third person, and always refers to Kazuki as "King". She's very cheerful, and shows great interest in making Kazuki the Harem King. Leme has an odd set of priorities as she was proud when she discovered that Prometheus was shorter then her, as well as genuinely worried when she thought that Hikaru "male bonding" was preventing her from sleeping with Kazuki.
She also not above to show anger and distaste to people who do inhumane things to people with magic and while viewing them tools or weapons.
It is known that sometime in the past Leme made a contract with Kazuki's mother.
Leme is first seen when Kazuki makes a contract with her. She also has memory loss, but starts regaining her memories little by little, later Leme's true name was revealed to be the Lesser Key of Solomon - Lemegeton.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Abilities and SkillsEdit
Leme being the Lesser Key of Solomon gives her control over the 72 pillars of Solomon, magic is Ars Goetia. Her Decorteo Brigieux is in the form jewelry accessories that measures the bonds and allow the use of magic from her contractor's harem of summoners. Leme is a unique Diva who had the Power of King to control Solomon 72 Pillar.
This ability is the ability to be able to use all 10 of the characteristic magics owned by the other Solomon 72 Pillar. In contrast with normal Diva that could only used 10 variety of magic, Not only she can use the magic from the Solomon 72 Pillar she can also use different magic from different mythologies that are aligned to her. This allows her to use more than 720 variety of magic.
Her Authorities as the king of 72 pillars of Solomon are:
- To give her contractor Kazuki Hayashizaki a map that can show the location of the girls in his harem that have high positivity levels.
- Telepathy to any member anywhere regardless of their whereabouts. In order for this to work, the positivity level of the member must be at least 150.
- She can also give her contractor the pendant of Solomon called Zekorbeni, which allows Kazuki Hayashizaki to almost instantly chant the magic of any one whose positivity level is above 150.
- In Volume 9, she granted Kazuki the title of King, which gives the girls that are a part of his harem access to the full power of their contracted diva, in order for this to happen their positivity level has to be 150 or above.
- The Lesser Key of Solomon, also known as the Clavicula Salomonis Regis or Lemegeton, is an anonymous grimoire (or spell book) on demonology. It was compiled in the mid-17th century, mostly from materials a couple of centuries older. It is divided into five books—the Ars Goetia, Ars Theurgia-Goetia, Ars Paulina, Ars Almadel, and Ars Notoria.